Braille output for Tiger: Re: Installing Tiger from the Command Line

Ian Blackburn IBlackburn at gesb.wa.gov.au
Mon May 2 07:26:40 UTC 2005

I am only a interested person a man in Perth WA is working on it Tom
Armington is working with nfbtrans

I am trying to get people to work together so there is less duplocation
of effort I don't use linux yet cant get it yet and I think I  need help
to learn it.

I a am stuck with M$ windows and JFW at the moment here at work and at
home I still have a m$ machine but  later will get a MAC because I feel
A$ has a better attitude