gnome question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 2 13:41:56 UTC 2005

The default window manager for the Speakup Modified Fedora is GDM.

In other words, Gnome is the default window environment on a Speakup
Modified Fedora installation under Xwindows.

So, if you follow the instructions in the HOWTO, you'll end up with
everything you need, just as the HOWTO says.

But, no. You are going to second guess. OK. Your choice.