gnome question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 2 16:45:44 UTC 2005

Well, yes. But, gdm is the "Gnome Display Manager." And, you can
correctly take the implication that the default windowing environment on
Fedora is Gnome.

I have never heard of a distro shipping with kdm as the default display
manager, and gnome as the default windowing environment, in other words.
Nor have I heard of of any permutation of that.