xm pcr and timeshifting under linux with speakup

Michael Malver mmalver at visi.com
Sat May 14 18:50:04 UTC 2005

I run windows 98 on a machine which has an xm pc/r attached to it.  One of
the programs I use is called "timetracks."  I can record the content of the
xm radio, and save it for playback later.  Because of my stupidity, the
win98 machine got a rather serious virus, and needs to be set up again.  If
I install linux, are there software options available which would mimic the
timetracks software, and work with speakup?
Thanks for any help.

If I chose to install