sound and linux

Mike Gorse mgorse at mgorse.dhs.org
Sat May 28 04:10:11 UTC 2005

Michael,

Are you using ALSA?  If so, have you checked to make sure that your card
isn't muted?  I'm guessing that you have a sound driver loaded, otherwise
you should have received a "no such device" error or something similar
from play, but Martin's suggestion should verify this.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --