TDD program for Linux

Jack and Seetbriar jammerman at faradic.net
Mon Nov 21 21:01:40 UTC 2005

There's also the consideration that IP relay has been used by so many
many abusive persons,  to scam businesses that a lot of companies will not
accept calls from  it or in fact ANY relay call, and yes I realize
that is
off topic, but thank you very much to all the folks who have posted about
this..

--
Jack
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by

mailto:jammerman at faradic.net