TDD program for Linux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Nov 22 13:13:54 UTC 2005

Yes, I do understand. I have myself observed my spelling grow from poor
to awful in the 30 or so years I've now lived since my last days with
print.

I am these days chatting with an individual from the DC area LUG who's
losing sight. I'm trying to get him to be smart and think of how to
succeed with speech (and maybe a little braille) while he can still.
But, the guy isn't ready. He spends his time ranting about what isn't,
how the glasses aren't cutting it, etc., etc.