Linux and BRAILLEX 2D-Screen (hardware)

Patrik Johansson bjursika at home.se
Mon Oct 10 17:53:22 UTC 2005

Hi all!
I've a Braillex 2d Screen Braille display (with a hardware interface card) that I've used with RedHat for a long time. I think I've RedHat 7.x or something.
If I pass the
"no-scroll" parameter to the kernel it works fine. I think the "no-scroll" has something to do with how Linux does the scrolling. Even the installation
workes fine with this parameter.
Now, I've tried to install Fedora Core 3.0, but without success. At the installation boot prompt I've tried the "no-scroll" parameter, but it doesn't seem
to work.
Do anyone use Fedora with the Braillex (using the hardware interface card)?
Do anyone use the Braillex (with the hardware interface card) with any other newer distribution?
Thanks for all help I can get...
Best regards,
Patrik