Windows emulator

Aldo blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Thu Oct 13 09:03:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 11:34:05PM +0200,  Anders Holmberg wrote:
> Hello!
> Great. Can't you Girlfriend come and install Debian on my machine
>then?
> I only had problems with mine.
> But I think there was some incorrect installation anywhere.

Well, for your info, I got very big problems with installing the latest
Debian Sarge due to absence of any blindfriendly method + interface for
installing it; so my solution was to install from a mini Woody,
http://brlspeak.net/blinux/mini-woody.iso
or from the official 1st Woody CD, (since that's the old stable), then
to ask during the installation to NOT install non-US packages; the trick
works and when your installation is finished you will have a Sarge at
your pc.

Note that I'm discussing about this big big problem with the Debian-Boot
members since the supposed debian-accessibility person is no longer busy
with such things (maybe he left for Mars...)

Regarding CrossOver, this is a "graphical" soft for people who wants to
run M$Office and other M$$$ stuff.

If you got some problems with your first installation, I recommend
to look for a local users group, so called LUG libre users group,
Google may help you!

Aldo.