Looking for 2 Programs?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Oct 29 23:36:39 UTC 2005

Hi All:  Can some1 please share a link or send fedora packages, where I can
have a program rename mp3s by their mp3tags in a directory.
2nd, some time ago I had a script which would begin recording an mp3 of an .rm
or .ram file saved on the hard-drive.  The script was called "grabit"
In looking around google, and sourceforge, I found streamripper, but I think
you must supply an url--and it mostly rips from .pls files.
Thanks in advance for links or programs.
Hart