French speech music and so on

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Sep 1 16:22:43 UTC 2005

Greetings,
welcome to this list.  Aside from suggesting speakup.
www.speakup.org
I think that is right, may I make a different alternative suggestion that
might serve your needs even better.
You may  want to look at the latest Mac systems.
the screen reader, voice over, is built into all current systems, and can
be added to some previous ones.  it is far more stable than windows could
ever hope  to be and far more cost affective than that alternative.
Additionally as a musician you will have greater, more industry standard
options than Linux currently offers.  Although I am unsure what your needs
are here.
the mac setup will give you full access right out of the box to mac music
applications,
and will soon include this access for pro tools one of the more widely
used applications.
If you wish to learn more about this, feel free to write me off list.
Karen