liblouis braille translator and back-translator now available

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Sat Sep 10 22:06:37 UTC 2005

Janina,

It makes no difference where you put the translation tables, but I would
not put them in a bin directory. The library itself should be wherever
your distribution puts libraries. The translation tables might be in a
directory under /etc .

I'll try to have configure and make install working soon.

John