obtaining IBM Via voice

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Wed Apr 26 22:36:51 UTC 2006

I wonder why they couldn't use speakup in that distro? I can barely
understand the voice that is beyond the initial menu. I couldn't even get
Oralux to telnet out, if yasr was used. I don't know how to run the dhcp in
that distro. I hope it isn't that my onboard nic isn't supported, the kind
on the Asus P4P800.