need detail update on yasr with flite.

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 05:51:04 UTC 2006

hello all,
I have fedora core 4 installed on my computer.
I want to use the shell with the help of yasr and festival.
I will like to know some detailed instructions step by step on
installing yasr with festival.
actually I wanted to use festival if it is possible but if yasr is not
supporting festival directly, I will do with flite.
I had used yasr long time bac and can't really recall how I had
configured yasr with flite apart from configure make and make install.
further more I am interested to know how festival will work with yasr.
 which are the most commonly used exceptable voices with festival and
yasr?
thanks
Krishnakant.