BookPort and Linux

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Apr 28 15:02:51 UTC 2006

Well, the unit has a belt clip on the back but I've never actually
used it.  It also has a rubberized keyboard/front panel which I find
works well as a friction surface.  I typically just drop it in my
shirt pocket and it fits tight enough that it usually does not slip
when I lean over.  I haven't exactly tried to shake out of my pocket
though.  The nice thing about having it in my pocket is I can control
it through my shirt pocket so don't need to pull it in or out except
when putting it down when I get home or to the office or wherever.  I
was concerned about dropping it when I first got it but have found
that doesn't seem to be a real issue for me anyway.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061