braille font

coscell at mail.batol.net coscell at mail.batol.net
Sat Aug 19 12:57:58 UTC 2006

After setfont to brl, I couldn't read any thing on my braille display.
May I just type in braillekey and display the regular texts? Then I
translate these texts into braillefont by excute some commands or press
some keys? I just want to present some braille patterns to sighted people.
Thanks your reply!