Intel 536EP modem for Voip in Linux

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Aug 22 04:14:06 UTC 2006

I don't think you could use that modem -- asterisk had/has some
drivers for modems, but they haven't been worked on for years.  What
you need is a digium card (I think 100p is the model) which they no
longer make, but you can get them on Ebay and try and see how they
work for you.

on Monday 08/21/2006 Brent Harding(bharding at doorpi.net) wrote