gnopernicus on openembedded/ARM-based systems

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Wed Dec 6 11:35:29 UTC 2006

hi people,

I'm looking for details and information to get gnopernicus working (or if
this is already done) and/or to install it on the ARM-based system.

This in first probably with the GPE gnome pocket edition as I suspect it
to be the best accessible graphical stuff for pda systems.

I've got 3 different systems lying around here on which I would really
like to have gnopernicus installed to make them fully accessible.
(under which are 2 sharp zaurus units which, which some of you may find
interesting, have a fully intergrated hardware keypad and run linux by
default).

Having such units accessible would mean a large level of freedom in
movement for me and probably others as well.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)