Linux livecd with brailleaccess.

william windels william.windels at pandora.be
Sat Feb 4 16:39:52 UTC 2006

Yes, there is: knoppix.
dowload on www.knoppix.net.
To start the brailledisplay  after starting cd, type brltty=type,port,brailletable
(enter)
The keyboard is by default querty I think.

But, you can not install this live-cd on the hd.
I mean: you can but it's very unstable.

I think you can do this with kanotix (also debian-based) but this cd has no braille-support :(

I hope it wil help,
best regards,
William