Recording Streaming Audio?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Feb 14 16:18:07 UTC 2006

One problem (unless I've missed something) with all the methods described so
far is that none of them lets you listen while you record. My personal
preference is to use vsound, which lets you run your favourite tool to listen,
and also records whatever is sent to the sound device as it's passing through.