Recording Streaming Audio?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Feb 16 07:43:43 UTC 2006

That is correct.  Fortunately, that's not what I was suggesting.  You
listen to the mp3 file you're downloading with wget.  Jump to about
the last 30 seconds and listen away.  Technically it's a broken file
since it's still being downloaded live but I've done that with Winamp
and it works.  As far as Linux players, I'm not sure but you could
just keep restarting the downloaded file and go to the end every time
if it doesn't support streaming.