how to purchase TTSynth?

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Fri Feb 17 08:14:44 UTC 2006

T. Joseph CARTER wrote:

> Since you're writing the form, is there an option to order it for more
> than just x86?  I have x86, PowerPC, and ADM64 within easy reach of my
> chair, and the stuff I am playing with is intended for XScale.

uh.  I'm not sure, I'll have to ask.  I think the licenses we have are only
for x86, but I'll check.  specifying platform was not part of my brief, so
either that's an oversight or we're only selling for x86.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html