Beginning questions:

charleseblack charleseblack at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 03:55:22 UTC 2006

I have no experience in Linux.  However, I am interested in beginning my little adventure with it.  Actually, I have been given the task of learning Linux, which I just needed a reason to get into it, and producing a project for my 500 level networking class.  I am a blind user and therefore will need some help.  With just a computer, with Fedora loaded on it, and just a standard sound car, is it possible to get a open soarse speech software package.  If not, is there a method I could use to access a Linux system, from my windows system, and have full access to it's functionality.  Please direct me to where I can get some help or offer me some advice on this list.  Thanks so much!

Charles E. Black