mplayer install problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Jan 31 02:52:05 UTC 2006

First, etch appears down though sarge main has files.  Second, please try:
mplayer http://www.weta.org/fm/playerwindow_real.php and see if you don't
also run into a missing avisynth.dll file.  I have the three files you
suggested on this system now but that hasn't cleared the problem on this
end yet.