How does this synthesizer sound?

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at nikolausson.cc
Thu Jul 6 15:14:46 UTC 2006

Hello!
I'm sitting here, thinking of buying a dectalk usb from gwmicro to use with windows, my linux box, and my ms-dos machine.

However, I want to know how does it sound before I buy it, so that it doesn't sound like dectalk runtime for linux, because I think it sounds awful in comparition with the dectalk  access 32.

So if any of you have a such synthesizer, could you tell me how it sounds, or even better put together a short demonstration, and e-mail it to me?
/Kristoffer