have anyone tested this screen reader

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at nikolausson.cc
Thu Jul 6 17:52:50 UTC 2006

Hello!
No, I didn't find any download either. The reason I found this was because I
was searching for information about my infovox 700 speech synthesizer I have
at the moment.
And now I finally found a linux screen reader wich supported that
synthesizer.

Now, I've decided to write an infovox kind of thing myself wich will work
with speakup.
Does any of you have the english manual for this synthesizer?
Cuold you send it if you do?
/Kristoffer