have anyone tested this screen reader

Aldo blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Fri Jul 7 08:41:42 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 07:18:48PM +0200, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
> Hello!
> I was searching on the internet for a bit information on linux software, when i came across this.
> http://jerry.c-lab.de/insb/uxdots_eng.htm
> Now i wonder if you have tried this screen reader, and if it is worth checking out?
> /Kristoffer

As far as I know this is a quite "prehistorical" project and since then
there is a long long way that have been build to come to innovative
projects as the GAP gnome accessibility project, Gnopernicus and Orca:
the c-lab.de project belong to the past while the new screenreader
projects belong to our future.

Aldo.