virtual machine question

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Thu Jul 13 02:25:36 UTC 2006

Hi there. I'd like to be able to use this with software speech, preferrably
something better than festival if it is out there for linux. How would I get
JFW to read the installation and actually get a small linux running on
windows? I'd rather use this idea if possible than having to buy a KVM and
audio switcher to control the old machine that I will be putting linux on. I
wouldn't bother if JFW read SSH to a point of being able to edit files over
it easily.