gnome question

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Fri Jul 28 01:59:52 UTC 2006

Gnome is all it works with. The problem I ran into is that Gnopernicus couldn't compile because of lack of some library that I forget now but never could find. Is there any better speech for it than Festival though? I doubt there is little use for speech engines on linux besides for blind people and it seems that nothing supports much software speech besides Festival.