Debian Vs Fedora

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Sat Jul 29 14:23:42 UTC 2006

Hello,
I am using Festival with Gnopernicus and BRLTTY with my braille display together with brlAPI. Seem to work except I've had a few crashes with the Gnome pannel.
I have a question, how does Slackware handle packages? Is it simular to Debian? Tried out 10.2 but went over to Debian.
All the best,
Christian