Finally got my Vmplayer up and running, but

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Sun Jul 30 20:05:35 UTC 2006

Hello all,
Finally, I have my Vmplayer up and running with XP under Linux. However, when I launched the player it told me that my virtual machine had been moved or something like that. It aws not possible to use the keyboard in this dialog, only the mous. Does any of you Vmplayer users know if it is possible to change that in the config file so that i am not asked in another virtual machine? This only happened once so now I can start it as I want it to.
All the best and thanks,
Christian