Vmware player

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at nikolausson.cc
Sun Jul 30 22:53:20 UTC 2006

Hello!
Is it possible to get past that prompt without sighted help?

Also, shall it be runlevel 3 or 2?

On the homesite of brltty it sais 3.
Is it only for fedora(I'm runnning that) or is it meant to be runlvel 2?

also, is it nesesary to run the chkconfig level command, or is it enough
just with setting the runlevel?
/Kristoffer