making distros like Asterisk at Home talk from installupthrough daily use

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Wed Jun 14 21:19:04 UTC 2006

Well, the install instructions need you to do stuff as root after
installing, including finding the IP address that dhcp will assign and
things like that. I will probably have to set up some dynamic IP client to
get a predictable name to use if the ISP forces an address change, which
they don't do often but they can. After you would get it's IP, you would
then use the normal web browser to surf to the machine and finish setting up
from there.