making distros like Asterisk at Home talk from installupthroughdaily use

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Wed Jun 14 21:24:50 UTC 2006

Well, I have a box with a double talk in it, and my windows box. I want it
on the one with the double talk in so I don't have to dual boot. That's  a
lot of the reason I kept the other older box around so I could keep speech
in Linux. I bet just modifying the Iso to put in a talking kernel won't do
it, and then one would get into the kernel config issues of what to pick
that makes the kernel close to the one they provide but with speakup in it.