making distros like Asterisk at Home talkfrominstallupthroughdaily use

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Wed Jun 14 21:45:39 UTC 2006

I'm thinking that might be the case. I bet I'd probably find some feature I
want that the GUI doesn't support, and only the guys who made that really
know how it altered the files. It just sounded good that people say "set it
up in an hour or less" I don't care really how long it takes, not in a real
rush, just wondered how hard the distro they ship it with would be to
Speakup-enable. I played with Webmin on a provider I was going to put a blog
up on once and sometimes those front ends aren't perfect but they help
newbies out.