live365

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Fri Jun 23 19:33:29 UTC 2006

Geoff Shang writes:
>My suggestion is to do:
>
>curl -I <address>
>
>and cut'n'paste the address that's returned as part of the HTTP header.

	What precisely does that do?  That is a new one for me.

	As for listening to the stream, it looks like you need to
give them some sort of authentication before you hear what you
were hoping to hear.  I tried mplayer on both the actual url and
the redirected url and it's redirected url and got a continuous
audio loop stating that I needed to register and try again.

	You definitely get at least 3 redirects after visiting
the initial url.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer