capture screen

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Mar 5 08:39:51 UTC 2006

Hi.  I'm sorry to be dense, but I don't understand the 2&1 syntax.  I
thought the & put a process in the background but I've seen examples
of using a double && to separate commands.  Is this shell-specific?

At 11:53 PM 3/4/2006, you wrote:
Option 2: You have a command whose output you want to save.  You can
do this by using the > symbol to redirect standard output. Example: