Decoding Yenc in Pine?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Mar 24 03:38:30 UTC 2006

Hi All:  I may sign up for a usenet service which only works through nntp.
Sure, for larger text groups, I like trn, but when it comes to binaries, I am
quite happy useing an agregate command in pine to export the sections to a file
in my shell-account.  However, I cannot find a way to have pine correctly make
sense of yenc encoded messages.  Might their be any way around this?  There is
a complicated work around in trn to save yenc messages.  Thanks in advance for
any trix or other simple solutions
Hart