Timing Sound Files

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Tue May 9 19:11:30 UTC 2006

	Thanks to all who responded to my question.  I should have
read the sox manual a little more carefully because the stat function
along with the -e flag is exactly what I needed.  There is a lot of
good information in that manual but it is easy to overlook.

	Here is a message I received from a list member who has
trouble posting to the list.  I do use Debian Linux, but it appears
that the play program uses sox routines so either application yields
similar results.  Again, many thanks to all.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer