Fedora installer errors and dvd wwriting questions

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at nikolausson.cc
Mon May 15 11:17:06 UTC 2006

Hello!

I've gotten some questions.

Since I can't install fedora core 2 or 4(Just keeps rebooting every time I try after the command prompt) I've decided to move on to core 5.

But when I install I get a lot of errors from brltty complaining that some helpfiles cannot be found.
Could you help me to do another installer image with this fixed?
I should have done it myself, but I don't have linux installed at the moment.

Also, I have a dvd writing problem.
When I try to write the dvd image to a dvd It goes very fast. I've only gotten a 8 x dvd recorder.

The problem is that all files isn't on the dvd. They can be found, but the data in them is not there. I get error messages when installing fedora.
So, I think that it doesn't burn the hole image.
Is there any setting I shall change?

I'm using nero 6.

/Kristoffer