motherboard w/ serial BIOS?

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed May 24 15:26:12 UTC 2006

I think the bords that can be configured like that is called Sucris or
Secris..
Check the speakup mailing list archives as there was a discussion
regarding that some time ago.
Those archives can be found on www.linux-speakup.org.
These bords are lite wheight and normally used for routers and such kind
of devices.
HTH, Willem