what is current state of yasr?

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Sat May 27 05:19:45 UTC 2006

hello all,
I am Krishnakant from India.
I am a very old lister of this mailing list and I have been using
linux with yasr since redhat 8.  however I was not in touch with yasr
for quite a long time because I used to work on ssh and telnet from my
windows box.
but now the need of the hour is that I need to have a linux box with
fedora core 4 with creative vibra 128 sound card on the mother board.
I will like to know what is the current state of yasr?
I will like to use festival with yasr on my fc4 box and will certainly
appreciate some instructions on getting started (actually restarted)
with yasr and festival.
I am more keen for trying out festival and not flite because I did not
have good experience with flite.
so Please provide some details on my above query.
thanking you,
Krishnakant.