daisy-player 1.0

Jos Lemmens jos at jlemmens.nl
Sun May 28 08:36:07 UTC 2006

Hello Tony,

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 12:28:55AM -0700, Tony Baechler wrote:
> Hi,

I wanted to play my daisy cd's with Linux, so I searched the net,
but didn't find one, so I decided to write one myself.
I don't uses non-audio files (bookshare), so there is no support for
these.
Sorry that I thought the madplay package is in every distro. I use
Slackware and they provide madplay.

   Regards,

       Jos.

--