vmware

Christian Schoepplein chris at schoeppi.net
Tue May 30 14:02:46 UTC 2006

Ola,

On Di, Mai 30, 2006 at 08:57:18 -0500, Brent Harding wrote:
>Yeah, and how would you get JFW going on it.

Just install and authorize it. The key will be written to the disk
(vmware immage) or, if you use a USB dongle, with activated USB support
for the virtual machine JFW will also work. Also uninstalling the key
from the disk works. And ILM authorization should be the littlest
problem...

>Could OSX Tiger from Apple be
>used with Voice Over on linux? I wanted to play with that to see if I'd
>like it but don't want to take a Greyhound a long way to do it.

I never tested this.

Regards,
Christian

--