good partitioning program needed

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at nikolausson.cc
Wed May 31 22:14:13 UTC 2006

Hello!

The thing I want is only to get about 30 gigabyte of space for windows, and
the rest for linux.

So, the question I really was Asking was if fdisk will recognise a such
large disk.

I will do only the windows partition. Then I will leave the rest of the
space unpartitioned and let the installation program for linux do it's
things.

Do you think that this wkill work for me?

/Kristoffer