Question about latest Speakup modified Fedora

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Nov 2 15:55:36 UTC 2006

Jude DaShiell writes:
> What would be a good rsync command line to use say to download the five
> FC-6-i386.iso files from the current directory on speakupmodified.org?

rsync -av speakupmodified.org::speakupmodified/current/i386/iso/*disc?.iso

> Also i you do a line like rsync -l speakupmodified.org to get the
> available distributions, how would you extrapolate the path on
> speakupmodified.org to those files?

Your example is missing the double colon. Add that and I think it
becomes abundantly clear how to work out the path:
rsync -l speakupmodified.org::
ftp             whole ftp area
incoming        Anonymous Upload Area
a11y            A11y files
speakupmodified Speakup Modified Fedora files

Then, you would do:

rsync -l speakupmodified.org::speakupmodified

and so forth.

Janina