Compiling TR Player with FC6?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Nov 8 22:47:25 UTC 2006

Some weeks ago, we upgraded from fc5 to fc6.  Since then I cannot install
trplayer.  Here's what happens when I type
  sudo rpm -i trplayer-1.2.0-1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
         RealPlayer >= 8.0 is needed by trplayer-1.2.0-1.i386
         libslang.so.1 is needed by trplayer-1.2.0-1.i386
         libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 is needed by trplayer-1.2.0-1.i386
Even after making symbolic links to programs which it says it needs, that are
already here, nothing changes.
Any suggestions please, as I really miss some of the customer keyboard features
which are not in other players.  Thanks in advance
Hart