Compiling TR Player with FC6?

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Thu Nov 9 03:04:54 UTC 2006

No guarantees it will work, Larry. This is a very old application that
has not been maintained. But, it's not symbolic links you need. Those
will help you not one wit. Rather, you must read and understand your
error message. It has told you precisely what's missing. Go get it and
install it. Use rpm to do so.

Hint: The 8.0 RealPlayer used to be, and probably still is, available on
the Speakup ftp site.

Janina