Oralux repository

Aldo info at brlspeak.net
Sat Oct 7 20:50:24 UTC 2006

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 09:29:09PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Mmm, couldn't such packages be included in Debian, at least in the
> contrib and non-free sections?

Just to say fyi, concerning our Mbrola + Mbrdico and Mbrola-voices-fr2
packs,
(built for BrlSpeak.net), Sebastien François (SebFrance) had submitted it to
the Debian team long time ago;
but I never found them later; so we had our own repository since 2001
for these (non-free) Mbrola pacakges, cf. http://brlspeak.net/dev/debian

There is no maintenance since 2003, so if there is now someone who do
dthis, that's great; but I agree with you, it must be submitted and
included into the nonfree repository of the official Debian.

Aldo.