gentoo installer program

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Oct 18 05:12:48 UTC 2006

Gnome wasn't the problem, hal was the problem.  The error that came back
was couldn't calculate Linux version.  I submitted this to bugzilla and
got some sarcastic email back from what was evidently one of the
developers claiming what I had listed as an error message wasn't even a
real error message.  Unfortunately for that developer, the script program
does exist and I used it to good effect.